Terms and Conditions
Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident in the quality of our courses, we offer a money back guarantee.
We know you’ll find the course so useful that if you’re not happy with the morning session, you can opt to leave at teatime and your money will be refunded in full.
In order to qualify you must…
- arrive at the course on time, arriving no more than 10 mins after the stated start time
- alert the trainer as to any problems if and when they occur — most issues can be resolved
- provide some kind of reasonable and sufficient grounds as to why the course is not satisfactory or not as expected
- opt to leave the course during the tea break, only after the morning session has completed and after informing the trainer of your intention to do so
Attendees can not claim the money back guarantee if there has been any of failure of their laptop computer, their computer’s wifi connection, or a lack of the basic computing skills or English language skills required to do the course.
For reliability, a range of WiFi connections is typically provided in the venue by the trainer – some of these can occasionally be slower than expected, or even briefly pause while a router resets itself. If you experience any issues with speed, just alert the trainer and they will always endeavor to move you over to an alternative, faster WiFi connection as needed.
Website Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We understand that plans sometimes change and therefore should you need to postpone or cancel your course please contact us as soon as possible. Due to a high demand for our courses and the limited places, the following cancellation policy is in place:
- 7 or more working days notice given – no charge for amendments to a booking; for cancellations, a full refund will be given minus US$35 admin charge
- 3 to 6 working days notice given – US$35 charge will apply to rebook a new date; for cancellations, no refund can be given
- 0 to 2 working days notice given – US$65 charge will apply to rebook a new date; for cancellations, no refund can be given
The same charges apply to all courses.
Please note that on rare occasions, venues of courses may have to be changed due to reasons beyond our control. You will always be given as much notice as possible should a venue ever change.
Course Cancellation or Postponement
While rare and unlikely, should the number of bookings fall below the minimum number of delegates required for a particular course or should the instructor become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change, postpone or cancel the course. The details, location, time or date may need to be changed. In this event, liability will be limited to the refund of the course fee only, if paid.
Hosting Terms and Conditions
Included with the course, free hosting is provided for 12 months from the date the course was attended. This hosting is provided by Hosting for Africa and is subject to their published Terms of Service. After this, there is no obligation to continue with the hosting and you can simply leave the site to be discontinued and your hosting will expire. If you wish to continue with the hosting, the charges are US$100 per year payable to Hosting for Africa. If you continue using and updating your website beyond the first 12 months, you will be liable for this charge. Simply wait to be invoiced for annual hosting typically invoiced in the weeks prior to your hosting expiring. For hosting of additional sites, the hosting is also charged at US$100 per year.